My ZALORA Wishlist
My 5 Things To Have to Lose Weight
It’s almost been 4 months since I last hit the gym. I know and I could tell how much weight I have gained already in that span of time. If concrete walls were just like Styrofoam, I would bang my head against it while writing this post just to punish myself for my laziness and the so many lame excuses for not going to the gym.
I hate to say this, but admittedly I am now becoming fat. 🙁 There are nights when I am awakened by my snoring, I am now catching my breath whenever I take the twenty-steps stairway in our apartment, my arms get easily strained when carrying groceries and I could no longer make a catch-and-run game with my 2-year old son.
All these because I didn’t go to the gym.
But I know I still have that urge; only that it needs a little spark. That spark can definitely be achieved if this wishlist of mine came true.
- I want to have a new pair of shoes that I can use by the time I go back to the gym, soon. 🙂
- Next to that is shorts that is comfy enough for doing all of the program exercises especially when on the treadmill.
- And after that comfy shorts, let me have a comfy shirt also that would keep me comfortable even on my heavy sweating moments. LOL!
- With those three items mentioned above, I hope and pray that the mission to lose weight will materialize and that I can wear once again, a slim straight denim like this.
- And can wear a short sleeves polo shirt like this one. No more bulging tummy by then, let’s say months from now? Yes, months, please don’t ask me a specific number of months to count, let’s just say months from now, okay? 🙂
If you want to have your own wishlist, especially sa mga kabayan, kabalen, kabaro, ka-utol, ka-toto, sa mga amigo ug amigas diha, try visit ZALORA and have your own wishlist.