Paypal Donation Plugin For WordPress & Blogspot
Installing Paypal Donation Plugin Made Easy
Let’s get to the job directly. Simply follow the below instructions.
Note: You must have a PayPal account 🙂
For both WordPress and Blogspot users
1. Login to you paypal account
2. After logging in, hover your cursor and click “Merchant Services”
3. Under PayPal Website Payments Standard > Key Features, click “Donations”
4. Fill the “Organization name/service” box and you may leave the “Donation ID” box
5. You may customize your button, select currency and contribution amount
6. and click “create button”
7. You will see the code by this time, select/copy it
1.1 Login to your WordPress account
2.2 On your Dashboard, under Appearance click “Widgets”
3.3 Select the “Text for Arbitrary text of HTML” widget, drag it to your sidebar
4.4 Open/click the “Text” widget, paste the “PayPal Code” and save
5.5 Go to your WordPress Front-end and you’ll see your PayPal Donation plugin
1.1 Login to your Blogspot account
2.2 On your Dashboard, go to “Layout”
3.3 Select and open “Add a Gadget” box
5.5 Go to your Blogspot Front-end and you’ll see your PayPal Donation plugin
There you go guys, your PayPal Donation plugin! This plugin is very much useful because of its “one-click-donate” functionality. It gives no difficulty to a donor especially when donating to charity organizations through their websites.
So how was the installation? Sounds fun and sounds helpful? I hope so! 🙂
To all the donors out there, keep on donating especially to the needy! All the best! Cheers!