Disable Hyperpromote Pop-Under Ads On Your Blog
Stop Annoying Pop-Under Ads
Since I opened my Bidvertiser account, I could see Hyperpromote pop-under ads popping like spams or malwares. But just to make it clear, these are not scams. These pop-ups are carried out by Bidvertiser and assigned as default. Bidvertiser is also not a scam pay-per-click advertisement company.
I know it is kinda annoying when visiting a blog or a website and a new window suddenly pops-up. I tried browsing my account but I can’t seem to find the disable function in there.
I have received a complaint/request from a visitor to disable these pop-ups. Though it was indicated that these pop-ups give higher revenues, I still value my visitor who keeps my blog alive. 🙂 So, after searching online, I have found an answer and I have finally disabled these annoying pop-ups.
Got the same problem? Here’s what you can do:
* Log-in to your Bidvertiser account.
* Go to “Manage Bidvertisers” > “Bidvertiser Center” > select primary bidvertiser ads.
* Click “Preferences” button (new window will open).
* You’ll see “Display Pop-Under Ads” > select “No”.
* Click “Update” button and done.
Good bye Hyper promote pop-under ads! 🙂