How Ambitious LG G4 Smartphone Is?
See The Great, Feel The Great
According to LG, this is the most ambitious smartphone they’ve ever created. The premium LG G4 somewhat aims at competing toe-to-toe with the current leaders in the mobile market.
Just recently, LG G4 had its regional debut in Dubai, UAE and promised to make it available in the first week of June.
Now, let’s do some digging here as to how ambitious G4 really is.
LG said, G4 is the most ambitious smartphone because of the following:
– It has handcrafted, genuine full grain leather in six beautiful colors.
– It has 16MP camera that captures beautiful images, even under less than ideal lighting conditions because of its wide F1.8 aperture lens that allows 80 percent more light to reach the sensor and greatly improves low-light performance.
– It has Manual Mode that allows experienced photographers to directly control the focus, shutter speed, ISO, exposure compensation and white balance for every shot.
– It gives advanced photographers the option to save their photos in RAW format, in addition to JPEG which is complemented by Color Spectrum Sensor (CSS), the first of its kind on a smartphone.
– It has an industry-leading 8MP front-facing camera for sharp, detailed portraits, group shots and for selfies with its good enough frame
– It has Gesture Interval Shot which improves the original Gesture Shot feature by taking four shots spaced two seconds apart.
– It has a quantum leap in display technology, the first smartphone to use LG Display’s new 5.5-inch IPS Quantum Display, which offers 20 percent greater color reproduction, 25 percent improvement in brightness and 50 percent greater contrast.
– It has a high-capacity 3,000mAh removable battery, combined with the snappy yet energy-thrifty Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 808 processor.
– LG G4 also prides the fact that it is the first phone to utilize the new human-centric UX 4.0 that promises to be simpler and more intuitive to better understand and respond to the needs of each user
There goes some of the very consequential facts of LG G4 and that explains it all.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 808 Processor
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD IPS Quantum Display (2560 x 1440, 538ppi)
- Memory: 32GB eMMC ROM, 3GB LPDDR3 RAM / microSD slot
- Camera: Rear 16MP with F1.8 Aperture / OIS 2.0 / Front 8MP with F2.0 Aperture
- Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Size: 148.9 x 76.1 x 6.3 – 9.8 mm
- Weight: 155g
- Network: 4G / LTE / HSPA+ 21 Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 4.1LE / NFC / USB 2.0
- Colors: (Ceramic) Metallic Gray / Ceramic White / Shiny Gold / (Genuine Leather) Black / Brown / Red / Sky Blue / Beige / Orange
- Other: Manual Mode / Gesture Interval Shot / Quick Shot
The price of LG G4 has yet to be revealed. Come June, we will know then.
To know more about the smartphone or to pre-order it, visit LG Gulf.