Huawei Launches Smartphone Honor 6 Plus
Honor For The Brave
World’s current fourth in terms of smartphone sales based on the fourth quarter of 2014, the Shenzen, China based company Huawei, launches its new smartphone in UAE with a new brand name.
Honor 6 Plus, is just one year old and will be available in the country on 18th May exclusively on Souq.com for just AED 1,399/-. But as per reports, despite being a newbie, Honor has already sold 20 million units in 57 global markets which is equivalent to 2.4 billion USD.
Huawei said, Honor was created and intended “For the brave” smartphone users out there who are into beyond the norms.
Below are some of the features Honor 6 Plus has to offer:
Bionic parallel and dual rear camera with super max aperture
– with this, the charge-coupled device or the CCD and light capturing is doubled
Adjustable Super Max Aperture from F.095 to F16
– this adds an SLR camera quality virtual background effect to pictures
Super Night Mode
– with this, the camera captures details that can be missed by the human eyes
5.5 Inches Negative JDI Screen
– with this, users will have a full vivid color on a bright screen, even in broad daylight
Super-fast Charge and Superior Battery Life
– full charging in just 2 hours, 51 minutes which is good for 1.25 days on heavy usage
“We’re excited to be partnering with Huawei to bring what is probably one of the most exciting smartphone brands for the young generation to this region.” Says Ronaldo Mouchawar, CEO & Co-Founder of Souq.com.
To know more of this smartphone, check out this link all about Honor 6 Plus