And So We Finally Tasted Jollibee Dubai, Now What?
Straight To Suggestions
To point them all out, here are the suggestions from a self-claimed loyalist on what Jollibee Dubai should be doing right away:
1. They have to branch out the soonest – the over a month period of crazy long queue in Dubai Mall’s foodcourt is I think a strong proof that another store and staff are needed to meet the demands of the loyal Filipino community in Dubai and the whole of UAE. Especially that other nationalities are now joining in the queue to get their bites as well, of this famous Filipino smiling bee food chain. By doing so, they can easily put into action the following:
2. They will now have enough time to change their menu display which are not readable. Making it readable makes the ordering fast and efficient. The key here is time.
3. To complement the #2 suggestion, they have to at least print some menu flyer to help ready all their customers, who, some of them are coming from the neighboring emirates. Also, this helps in making the food court alley, clear.
4. Personally, I think they have to replace their plastic bags with paper bags. Yes, they’re 100% biodegradable but for a food, and since they’re in UAE, it just doesn’t look “green” to me.
5. They should start using paper cup holders for their drinks. We spilled 2 of the 5 pineapple juice we ordered in that plastic bag. 🙁
6. They should include kids meal
7. Peach Mango Pie
8. And lastly, my favorite Palabok Fiesta (noodles)
Related Story: Out For Jollibee In Dubai But Went Home With McDo On Hand
Though I would like to assume that all these are now in the pipeline.
Happened to talk to a fellow kabayan (compatriot) Cindy, a first-timer at Jollibee Dubai who’s in queue also, and shared to me the same thought that another branch should be opened soon.
Do you agree with all of these? Please do leave your thoughts in the comment section below.
Last night actually was our third visit at Jollibee in Dubai Mall. The first time was 2 days after their opening in 3rd of May, the second was in mid May and last night, 15th of June.
After more than an hour of queueing, my wife and I finally, at loooooong last, had ordered these:
Chicken Joy Bucket Meal 1
– 6 pcs chicken, 3 macaroni salads, 3 Jolly spaghetti and 3 drinks – Dhs 85/-
Regular Yum with Cheese – Dhs 8/- per burger
2 Burger Steaks – Dhs 16/- pear meal
Total – Dhs 149/-
Wife’s remark? Dhs 8/- a piece for a Regular Yum With Cheese is a bit expensive compared to McDonald’s Cheese burger which is only Dhs 5/-. But that distinct Jollibee taste would justify.
I got no issues also with the taste of the spaghetti, the chicken joy and the burger steaks. They all taste great. Except for the gravy which is understandable. It is now halal.
Still, despite all those above mentioned suggestions, good job Jollibee Dubai!
This is not a sponsored review and this is of author’s own opinion.