Dine or Stay at These 9 Places this Summer in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
Summer in Dubai and Abu Dhabi ain’t over yet. If you’ve just arrived in UAE, you may find this list useful; to avoid wasting time in looking for that perfect place for your vacation or staycation, unwinding or simply food cravings, find the below random selection.
Let us tease you with the following hi resolution images. You’ve got their phone numbers for your reservation and a short URL link to get directions from Google map to guide you in getting there.
1. Fresh, Zingy & Delicious Summer Menu at Qbara – An Abundance of Delicious Refreshing Dishes to Celebrate Summer. The chefs at Qbara have pulled out all the stops to provide a truly remarkable selection for all those looking for something different. Rising to the occasion, they have come up with a fresh and zingy menu with summer in mind.
Contact: +971 (4) 709 2500
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/IOccw
2. 5 Reasons To Love The Pavilion Downtown Dubai This Summer – Stay Hydrated, Stay Healthy, Stay Connected, Stay Cool and Stay creative. The Pavilion’s unique and inviting ambiance will get those creative juices flowing.
Contact: +971 (4) 447 7025
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/A2GBL
3. Have a Sweet Week with Clinton Street, Burj Views, Downtown GF01, Dubai – The casual luxe New York restaurant is offering special packages with different assortments of baked goodies for each day of the week. Perfect for sharing at a team breakfast, business meeting or just a tasty afternoon snack, these delectable treats will be sure to impress.
Contact: +971 (4) 428 1331
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/AKIBN
4. Shangri-La Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi Offers Outstanding Family Package This Summer – The package includes daily buffet family breakfast at the vast and lavish Sofra bld. Parents may also take advantage of the children’s room to occupy young minds with fun-filled activities while they enjoy 25 per cent discount on spa treatments at CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La.
Contact: +971 (2) 509 8888
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/jesvC
5. Stay for a perfect summer at Novotel Dubai Al Barsha – Those seeking a staycation, Novotel Dubai Al Barsha, the four-star property on Sheikh Zayed Road offers both UAE residents and tourists a fantastic summer deal. Available till 6 September 2015, the summer package includes two complimentary relaxing spa treatments at InBalance Spa, for a spot of pampering with exotic therapeutic massages, or detoxifying baths and facials.
Contact: +971 (4) 304 9000
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/IoyvA
6. Choice Cut Steak House – Located at the Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan. From August 1 to 31 2015, to celebrate their successful opening twelve months back, guests who dine at the restaurant receive 50% discount on their next meal. Over the past year Chef Akil Ahmad and his team have served 4,989 French tenderloin steaks, 914 rotisserie chickens and over 500 1kg tomahawk steaks. It’s not all about the meat though, with over 1000 classic crème brule’s also ordered off the menu.
Contact: +971 (2) 501 6444
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/sdve1
6. Fümé’s Downtown Debut – The Popular Eatery Opens its Second Location in Dubai. This is Jas Hospitality’s second branch of the Fümé Neighborhood Eatery. This is to give Downtowners the opportunity to indulge in the same great food as the lucky diners who already enjoy the irresistible offerings at their Dubai Marina Pier 7 location.
7. Hyatt Place Dubai/Baniyas Square Now Open – Hyatt Place brand further expands in Dubai with second hotel opening. The Hyatt Place brand concept is rooted in extensive consumer research which indicated that guests blend their personal and professional lives while traveling and want a hotel that accommodates this lifestyle. Designed to meet this preference, Hyatt Place hotels embody casual hospitality in a smartly-designed, high-tech and contemporary environment.
Contact: +971 (4) 404 1234
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/llrqP
8. InterContinental Dubai Marina announces opening date for Marina Social – Advance bookings available for September 2015 when the doors open to Michelin – starred Chef Jason Atherton’s debut restaurant in the region. The Marina is a landmark location for Atherton’s growing portfolio of highly acclaimed ‘Social’ restaurants featured from London, to Hong Kong, New York and now the first in the Middle East.
Contact: +971 (4) 446 6664
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/p7qbg
9. Novikov Restaurant & Bar Dubai – Guests at the dazzling after-dark destination will be treated to a world-class Asian inspired menu, fusing exceptional culinary offerings with innovative contemporary interiors.
Contact: +971 (4) 388 8744
Support sounds funny and the not so funny through amazon.