Our Visit In Last Exit Dubai Is Certainly Not Our Last
Last Exit Dubai It Is
It’s like we are in the United States
That’s what my 7-year-old son Ilori said upon reaching the newest talk of the town Last Exit Dubai. We haven’t gone to the US but credits to Hollywood movies like “Cars” for showing us what US roads look like.
We were grateful to also observe one of the important celebrations of our Muslim brothers in this part of the world, which is the Eid Al Adha. For this year, I got a 5-day-straight long weekend break because of it. And some got even 9-day-straight long break like my wife.
And so the last exit Dubai was materialized. From our place in Al Satwa, Dubai to the place in Jebel Ali, it took us around 40 minutes to travel. (I missed the access road after interchange 11 and took the Ghantoot interchange instead).
Last Exit is a unique food truck park destination offering commuters and visitors alike a wide selection of fresh and tasty street food and many other convenient services in a fun atmosphere . Inspired by the American food truck stops, Last Exit is the first of its kind in the region and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner or simply, a snack on the way – 24/7 – Meraas
The temperature was at 4o degrees celsius something between 12:00 nn to 1:00 pm but it was bearable as wind gusting all over the place. The indoor facility was jam packed and the outdoor tables were left unused but this scenario will be reversed when winter comes.
The gourmet food choices are varied. My brood tried some of the Big Smoke Burger menu and we liked it. I’m sure, the rest of the food trucks have that same good taste too. Which makes this Last Exit Dubai visit, certainly NOT our last. We can’t wait to try the other food trucks on our next visit soon, and probably during winter and during night time.
And I recommend the place to everyone to visit and try.
Tips and more info:
- If traveling from Dubai proper to Jebel Ali, access the interchange 11
- If you missed interchange 11, access the Ghantoot interchange
- As it’s a drive thru, better to find the food truck of your choice first and queue for order before taking your car parked
- Be aware of the road directions to avoid clogging
- Prayer rooms are available
- Attended washrooms available
- Entertainment facilities for kids and adults are available
- ATM machines are available
- Ash trays are distributed for smokers
- Most of the food trucks accept major cards for payment
- Don’t forget to have enough memory space and battery power of your smartphones of cameras
- Better finish all the food before leaving the place and drive safely back home
Please support sounds funny and the not so funny by making online purchase of Canon EOS 80D DSLR on amazon.
This is not a sponsored post and is of author’s own and honest opinion.