Ladies and Gents, The First-Ever Cadillac CT6 V-Sport
The Hotline Bling in Cars?
I remember back then, every time I hear the name Cadillac from anyone, it was always like I’m seeing sparkles inside my head. Now, since its inception way back in 1902, the company finally released their first-ever Cadillac CT6 V-Sport. Looking at the pictures being released, this car brand is indeed a hotline bling in cars especially with this latest member of the family. And not only that, it is their first performance car, ever.
The company claimed that the CT6 V-Sport “provides the perfect balance of performance and luxurious refinement.”
Take a look at the pictures.
The CT6 V-Sport boasts an all-new Cadillac 4.2L Twin Turbo V-8 Cadillac-estimated at 550 horsepower (410 kW) and stunning 627 lb-ft of torque (850 Nm) that elevates the CT6’s performance to a new plateau and offers drivers an unparalleled experience behind the wheel. The engine is a clean-sheet design and introduces unique design elements developed to balance performance and efficiency with compact, mass-efficient packaging.
With the introduction of the all-new CT6 V-Sport, Cadillac begins a new chapter in its performance legacy with the introduction of the brand’s first-ever twin-turbo V-8 engine,” – Cadillac President Johan de Nysschen
But what SFNF is focusing on this post, are the following tech features:
- Super Cruise, the first truly hands-free driver assistance feature for the freeway, is available (non- V-Sport only).
- The 10-inch diagonal Cadillac user experience interface screen has 1080p HD resolution.
- Next-generation, 5-watt wireless charging with larger charge area for better phone compatibility.
- Available Cloud-connected navigation provides real-time traffic and routing.
- Rear-seat Infotainment has media input through USB, HDMI or Wi-Fi connection to a phone.
- The second-generation Rear Camera Mirror has a new frameless design and zoom and tilt features.
- The full suite of available active safety features includes Forward Collision Alert, Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Forward/Reverse Automatic Braking, and Safety Alert Seat.
- Available Surround Vision provides a 360-degree camera view around the vehicle, displayed on the Cadillac user experience screen, helping the driver avoid nearby objects during low-speed maneuvering.
- Available industry-first Surround Vision Recorder video recording system can record front and rear views while driving, and 360 degrees of recording if the vehicle’s security system is activated.
- Night Vision helps identify people and large animals via heat signatures on a display in the driver information center.
- Available Automatic Parking Assist with Braking steers the vehicle and applies the brakes at idle speed to help park in parallel or perpendicular spaces while the driver follows text commands, selects gear, and overrides braking and acceleration as needed.
- Available Front Pedestrian Braking provides pedestrian detection indications, alerts and automatic braking to help avoid collisions or reduce the harm caused by one.
- New available Rear Pedestrian Detection alerts the driver, when in Reverse, of an imminent collision with a pedestrian by providing visual notification on rear view camera display.
With all these features, I guess it is just right to say, Cadillac is the hotline bling in cars. And with the Cadillac CT6 V-Sport, it could even go beyond that.
As to when this will become available in the UAE? No dates have been revealed yet.
This is not a sponsored post.
Please support sounds funny and the not so funny by making your purchase on souq.com